Abbreviated Curriculum Vitae
- PhD in English Studies, 2016, University of Alicante.
- MA in French Translation and Interpreting, 1999.
- MA in English Translation and Interpreting, 1998.
- BA in French Studies, 1997.
- BA in English Studies, 1996.
- Lecturer in English at Alicante University, since 2002.
- English language professor and translator in Centro Superior de Idiomas, Universidad de Alicante, since 1998.
- English examiner for Cambridge from 1998-2001.
Over the years I have taught a variety of subjects including Applied Linguistics, Teacher Training, Language Courses, ESP courses, Effective Communication and Modern and Contemporary Literature.
Current research interests
- Language and Communication.
- Teacher Training.